Read 76 Customer Reviews
List Price: $169.95
Sale Price: $111.03
Polar RS300x Review
- The Polar RS300x Heart Rate Monitor is essentially like having an advanced computer right on your wrist.
- It will provide you with all the essential training data that you would require to design a much more effective training program specifically tailored to your needs.
The Polar RS300x comes with an exclusive set of features that will benefit anyone in any type of training program.
- Heart Rate & Calorie Counter
- Visual and Audible Target Zone Alarms
- Summary reports of last 16 training sessions
- Average and Maximum Heart Rates
- Polar Fitness Test
- EnergyPointer® / OwnCal® / OwnIndex® Technology
- Water Resistant 50m
Is the Polar RS300x the best heart rate monitor for you?
Our team of experts reported back while testing the watch for our Polar RS300x Review that it is highly suitable for the following:
- Basic Fitness
- Gym & Conditioning
It is a simple to use heart rate monitor and provides a wide range of metrics to monitor your rested, average, and maximum heart rates.
Losing weight is easier than before thanks to the new Polar OwnCal technology. Personalize your training by exercising in fat burning zones.
The New Polar OwnIndex technology provides a built in fitness test that calculates your aerobic fitness to make sure you are training optimally at all times.
- Polar RS300x Watch Unit
- Available in 2 colors (Black/Orange)
- Polar WearLink+ 31 coded transmitter
- 2 Year Manufacture Warranty
The RS300x is an extremely easy to use heart rate monitor that comes with a large display and easy to navigate menus.
It allows you to input your age, weight, sex and height so it can ensure you are recieving the most accurate data according to your body type and fitness goals.
It is suitable for just about anyone, whether you are novice or a professional athlete you will find it has it all.
In order to use the RS300x with your PC you will have to buy the required Polar PC Link software individually.
The settings on the watch may seem a bit scary at first so it is recommended to fully read the manual before you use it.
Heart rate training alarms are sometimes hard to hear in noisy environments
Consumer Polar RS300x Reviews:
Please check out the customer ratings at the top of the page for more information.